Obviously I am not as tech savvy as I thought. Adding google groups to google map in my list to familiarize myself is more than I am able to process in this short of time. So we are back at the more familiar blog format.

Bear with me, but I am far more familiar with this format and will be able to post more often along with photos. 

Please understand that this trip, agenda, etc was all planned by me. No travel agent has been involved. The only other help I had was from my friend at Business Consolidators in setting up the flights for me and following my restrictions such as no early flights, no arriving after dark, nixing certain airlines, no switching planes if direct flight not available, connections must be at least an hour between, etc.

Originally this was my September 2020 trip. We all know what happened to our travel plans. Only variance is Paris instead of Kiev.

In planning I had a few MUSTS and they were as following:

  • Salt mines in Krakow
  • Charles Bridge in Prague along with the Astronomical Clock
  • Giverney
  • Pierre Lachaisse    

Then much of the items on my list were either places I knew about or learned from my extensive research.

Listed below is the itinerary I sent out but will repeat here.   Asides from the booked events it will be vey flexible.  You will also note that my Paris itinerary does not include any of the 10  top tourist spots. They were covered years ago in trips to Paris. 

SEPTEMBER ADVENTURES

 

 

PRAGUE SEPT  5 – 11

·      Indicates booked

DL #484 SAN-JFK 0635-1539

DL #78  JFK – PRG  1935-1000

 

 

*Car service from CDG to 

Aria Hotel

Trziste 9

+420 225 334 111

 

*Jazz Dinner Cruise

* Traditional Czech Cooking class

* Carmen Opera @ National Theatre

* Strahov Library Private tour

*Much Ado @ Estate Theatre (play)

*Romeo & Juliet ballet @ State Opera

*Israeli Philharmonic Gil Shaham @Rudolfilm Dvorak Hall

Astronomical Clock

Charles Bridge

Kafka Museum

Museum of Communism

Prague Castle

Lobkowicz Castle (noon concert?)

St. Vitus Cahedral

Mucha Museum

 

 

   

 

 

KRAKOW  SEPTEMBER 11 – 16

 

LOT #524  PRG – WAW 0955 – 1115

LOT#3905  WAW – KRK 1325-1420

 

*Car Service to Hotel

Hotel Kosak

Plac Kossaka 1, Old Town 30-106

+ 48 12 379 59 00

 

·      *Vodka tour

·      *Pierogi Cooking Class

·      *Wieliczka Salt Mine

·     * Chocholow Thermal Baths

·      *Zakopane, tree top walk, Slovakia

Cruise Vistala River

National Museums

Da Vinci Lady with Marmot

Walwel Castle

Dragon of Walwel Castle

Cloth Hall

Museum Polish Art

Staind Glass of Wyspianski

 

 

 

   

 

PARIS  SEPTEMBER 17-23

 

LH #1385 KRK – FRA 1245 -1425

LH #1040 FRA – CDG 1615 - 1730

 

*Car Service to hotel

 

Les Patios du Marais 1

26 rue des Gravelier

+ 33 1 83 81 26 26

Moonlight Shadow Studio

 

·      *French Croissant baking class

·      *Giverney

·      *Don Pasqualie @ Opera Garnier

·      *Don Giovani @ Opera Bastille

·       

Picasso Museum

Pierre Lachaise

Carnavalet

Dior

Museum Décorative arts

Canal

Galleries Lafayette

Covered Arcades

Get lost in the Marais

Hamman

Café Laurent – Jazz

Reims & Pommery Champagne

Rue Haussman

 Marché des Enfants Rouges

 

 

 

DL #221 CDG – SLC 1010 – 1245

DL #2246  SLC – SAN  1520 -1610

HOME

 


Comments